Monday, May 31, 2010

hate myself

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 3:08 AM
i hv ntg can do anymore
i jz hate myself
cant even 4giv myself
tracy wong
can u awake??
why don u slap urself??
how many times u wan ppl 2 wake u up??
don u feel is tired??
IS ENOUGH
I SAY
IS ENOUGH
can u hear that??
and
can u learn not to talk so much 2 other's ??
pls think b4 u do n talk !!
do what adults do
don b a kids !!
I swear
Not to ask n say anything bout YOU
anymore
I don wana involve this kind of thing
already ruin my sister relationship
IS DEFITNATELY
NO WORTH IT ~!!
because of you
many ppl die!!
You think is PROUD??
以前做过什么事情
迟早也会报应在自己身上的
正所谓风水轮流转
Im BLIND
Im SILLY
Im STUPID
at last
i noe im hard 2 get ur trust from now on
i won blame u
but
jz wana noe
u're stil d best sister in rest of my life
take care~
=)

0 comments on "hate myself"

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez