Wednesday, June 2, 2010

No 5th Day

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 9:26 PM
Today is Our No.5th day never chat
No sms
No call
No contact at all
Although I Tag A post 4 u
oso Got a cold Respond
This is my 1st time feeling helpness
1st time Because of sister
Ill got such feeling
I really Dunno Why
N dunno Wat to do 2 get bac our friendship
Our friendship are lik twin's
V always b there for each other
when v're moody
happy
collapse
and watever...
both of us hv been gone through many thing 2gather
will giv each other a pair of ear when need 2 talk
will lent a shoulder when need 2 cry
watever v need help
v will raise our hand up in 1st minutes
tis is call true sister~
i've never found such a good sis in my life
will never reject when i ask for
but now
seems lik is GONE
like already dissapear in my life
she hv found new sis
btw
i wish her happy everyday
u're stil the good sis deep in my heart~
LOVE

0 comments on "No 5th Day"

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez