Thursday, May 6, 2010

Do Not Tell Me Forever

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 12:04 AM
Please Do Not Tell Me How Much You Love Me
Please Do No Tell Me How Much You Care Me
Please Do Not Tell Me How Much You Miss Me
I will Jz Believe in Action
believe wat i saw
believe wat i hear
believe wat i feel
And
Do Not Tell Me Forever
Is No forever In This World
No Such Thing
I've been giving out
for so much thing
but nobody appreciate
i jz got d feeling of ' HURT '
What for should I pay again
since nobody noe how 2 appreciate
I should Love myself more
what for torturing myself like tat
Nobody will pity you
Nobody willing to take care of u
You should take good care of urself
I'll take it as a lesson
ill learn from mistake
good luck to myself

0 comments on "Do Not Tell Me Forever"

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez