Monday, November 9, 2009

yaki-yaki~japanese buffet~

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 10:08 PM
wow..
yesterday was great~
cz v're goin 2 yaki-yaki having dinner..
v're sitting in 1 room..
im so happy lerhx..
all of us keep on taking de food
cz damn hungry..
1st v're taking our favourite sashimi~
yummy~
salmon..
my favourite~
i took 2 plate..
haha..
sushi..
i love japanese food alot..
plus v can grill..
all chit chat around..
taking photo around..
but i was bz eating,
took not so much photo wit them..
they are using their camera n hp 2 took
not yet tag 2 me lerhx..
i jz use my hp 2 took my food photo..
hahah..
eating basket robin ice cream..
some yummy dessert..
cheese cake..
haha..
my favourite again..
orea cheese cake..
to my girls~
nex round jogoya~
after our dinner,
v're goin2 green box..
2nd round..
hehe..
my sifu invite us 2 go..
i sure on de..
hahaha..
cz he is fetching me bac..
all of us are goin..
wow..
they are so hot..
sing k til lik clubbing..
all dancing around..
i cant tahan ad
sleep in K room..
cz having some beer..
n im wearing contact lens
my eye so tired..
straight away take off my lens
n sleep..
haha..
vivian they sing til 3am..
but sifu,Eeios,chloe n i left at 2.30am..
lolx..
got block at pertama..
v kena stop at d side..
check sifu IC..
ask guys get down from d car
n check their body..
haha..
chloe say tat sifu looks lik lala
tats y kena..
haha..
but than luckly ntg lerhx..
lets c my photo~
sashimi~lovey~
sushi~

oyster~


babe steph,cherry & vivian~

grill here~

my dessert~cheese cake n jelly~

basket robin ice cream~

wow~our bill~

0 comments on "yaki-yaki~japanese buffet~"

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez