Monday, November 23, 2009

shop wit babe in midvalley~

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 12:23 AM
before goin out~
wow
hahaha..
2day went 2 shopping again..
happy..
haha...
v're having dinner at THE GARDEN..
which is taiwanese style food..
wow..
was Great..
nice..
damn lot ppl waiting..
cz restaurant was full hse..
v need 2 wait..
they wil serve u a cup of juice while u're waiting..
tat juice are nice..
which lik lime juice..
good service..
vivian introduce 2 us 2 tis restaurant..
cz she say vy nice..
ok
v hv a tried..
ya
after eating
v really agree bout tat..
no wonder there are full hse..
n i saw my babe michelle oso..
li fan & rox zann too~
hahaha..
damn happy when i saw them..
cool..
they oso jz finish their dinner from tat taiwanese restaurant..
show tat really nice huh...


^^


lets show up my pic~
while v're waiting~



taiwanese restaurant~


full house~

the menu~


the background~


damn lot ppl~


chloe taking order~

babe shandy & me~


me & babe vivian~

us again~


while im waiting my food~hungry~


vivian food~


my set dinner~

chloe & shandy order the same set dinner~



dessert~

cold~

yummy~


after our dinner

v're goin 2 midvalley shopping~

hahaha...

all of us are shopping queen~

lolx...

cz of chloe

im getting lik 2 shop..

cham..

=='''



babe shandy~


babe chloe~

she is our shopping consultant~

haha..


i get 2 bought charles & keith bag

and

1 heels from nose..

lolx..

spend me alot tis time..

goin 2 pk.,

hahaha..

can brin new bags 2 work 2mrw..

hehe..

1st time bought myself a branded bag..

cool..

happy~


tis is my heels which from nose..

side view~

3 inch~


looks formal..

but looks lik nice when wearing jeans~

charles & keith


recyle bag from charles & keith~

my bag~

look mature~suit 2 work~


THE END

0 comments on "shop wit babe in midvalley~"

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez