Saturday, November 21, 2009

shopping day~

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 6:26 PM
wow
2day was great..
cz goin 2 shopping wit mommy
and
sister..
damn long never go shopping wit them..
haha..
2day v went 2 midvalley..
hv been long time never go midvalley shop..
normally go there 4 movie oni.
hehe..
ok
i went there cz i wana buy office wear..
im starting working as admin on comin monday..
which in tmn desa..
near by kuchai lama..
haha..
near midvalley oso..
lolx..
many ppl say wana find me 4 lunch,
wana c how is my OL look..
=='''
ntg special la..
look mature oni la..
hahahha..
jz dun laugh after c me..
especially u..
cham lo
goin 2 b fat fat..
cz sit in office whole day..
cant lik laz time when i was work as beautician
can walk here walk there..
im abit active
cant stable 4 long time..
haha..
i hope tat i can suit 2 tis job..
haha..
im so excited rite now..
cz im goin 2 midvalley 2mrw wit my babe again..
feel so happy tat i can meet them up..
but 2mrw meet up 3 babe oni..
babe vivian~
babe chloe~
babe shandy~
opps
babe cherry hv 2 bac hometown
so cant join us..
n babe steph are not free..
aiks..
nvm
stil hv nex time..
hehe
ok lets c my photo~
before goin out~

my formal clothes~
look vy mature after wear on~


my skirt~


flat shoe~


lik tis,which lik jeans..

my office heels~

sweet shoe~love tis~
THE END

0 comments on "shopping day~"

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez