Monday, September 28, 2009

cutezzzzzz!!!!

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 9:22 PM



2day felt lik vy lazy..
cz rest for 4 days ad..
dun feel lik wana work..
hahaha...
faster find 1 rich guy n marry suan le...
hahaha...
b cum xiu lai lai...
nola..
kiding...
i wil not giv up 2 work...
although im marry...
haha...
2day i realise tat my ah gor was cute leh...
cz
when i finish work n take my car..
i notice tat 1 paper clip on my wipper..
so
i take it n hv a look...
lol
he wrote me a note...
wrote as
**tired ma?
gor pass by to say hi!!
=)
drove safety..
2nite got yum cha oni call me oo..***
cute leh...
he pass by my company
so he gave me a msg...
bout 6pm lik tat...
jz feel lik he is not tat kind person...
hahah...
but
gor,thanks alot 4 taking k me
all the time when i need some1 2 concern..
thx....
u're my bez gor in the world...
no 1 can replace u as my ah gor...
4eva eva...
BUT....
oso nobody can replace U...
A.C.Y.H...
always on my mind...
in my heart...
tiil d end...

0 comments on "cutezzzzzz!!!!"

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez