Thursday, October 1, 2009

happy nitez....

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 9:45 PM
tis blog actually should update laz nite...
cz
im goin out wit colleague..
v went 2 cheras neway..
wow..
really enjoy wit them..
long time never sing K wit 1 gang of fren..
v sing 10pm..
to
2am...
but
v left 1am..
cz vy tired..
hv 2 work d nex day..
lol..
haihz..
my darling aegean..
she resign ad..
v wil miss her much..
v warn her ad..
mz call us go yam cha..
hehe..
i miss tat she always go pasar mlm wit me
on wednesday nite..
v always buy tis buy tat 2gether..
v lik in shopping mall..
buy til no money ad
v can go 4 atm..
hahaha..
geng leh...
but now..
no more lo...
miss tat time...
i miss u too...
mz find me do facial ar...
if not ill bit u...
hehe...

ok..
now i show d photo...
********************

b4 goin out 2 neway...

hehe,.drinking kampai ice...

girls..lets cheers...
me & aegean...
lol,chloe,wat r u doin...
me & shandy..
me & shandy again...
chloe & shandy & vivian,,,
yo...
shandy & vivian....

0 comments on "happy nitez...."

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez