Monday, October 12, 2009

maison ladies nite~~

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 10:28 PM
hehe~
actually should upload laz fri..
but then..
too bz goin out...
lol..
laz thursday..
8th oct 09..
v're goin 2 maison~
is ladies nite..
is so happy..
all the girls dance til sot..
v're so enjoying...
wit my babe..
michelle~
shandy~
elaine~
chloe~
plus me oni 5 girls in my gang..
lol...
miss tat nite~
elaine was drunk..
n im jz feel abit blur...
n i love tat ending song..
which my favourite song~
u're not alone~
feel so romantic..
after tat bout 3 something
v head 2 steven corner...
hv our * breakfast*..
lol...
but i din eat..
cz bz chating wit frenz...
bout 4 something
v fetch michelle n elaine bac home..
after tat
i told kelvin tat im hungry
then v stop in front of 7 eleven
n he bought me 2 cup of cup noodle..
i eat in the car..
lol..
than chat chat chat..
i bac home bout 5am..
luckly d nex day dun need 2 work..
d nex day i sleep til 2pm..
n than kenjin call me..
so ngam..
he was bac from penang..
so ask me hv lunch..
than v head 2 pdn indah tsim tung..
lol..
he bought his babe camera..
he spend 2k bought it..
n he ask me 2 b his model comin thursday..
ok..
i accept..
so now he is thinking the theme..
than..
ah gor call...
he ask where v are..
than ask us after makan go his hse...
lol..
v purposly go his hse
n
accompany he go makan...
lol...
than
chat chat chat chat..
til 8 or 9 something..
they say wana go cc..
so
ah gor fetch me bac...
bye...
lets c my photo....
b4 goin 2 maison..
chloe babe & me~
chloe n me again~

muax..sugar babe~

0 comments on "maison ladies nite~~"

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez