Wednesday, October 21, 2009

haihz...~

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 10:12 PM
nowdays..
i oso duno how 2 describe my feeling...
sad..
moody..
unhappy..
feel lik my own thing always
snatch by other ppl...
tat feeling is HURT...
how cum everytime wil b lik tat??
how cum wil happen on me??
i really suffer..
n feel dissapointed 2 all of them...
i hv no mood 2 work..
got hard feeling..
i jz wan a simple life..
i dun wana fall it again..
is complicated..
nobody wil noe wat m i thinking..
luckly i got my all babe girls fren wit me..
always concern me..
i appreciate u all..
wat i need rite now..
is TRUE FRIEND...
&
TRUE LOVE~
wish i can get the second 1
as soon as possible..

0 comments on "haihz...~"

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez