Friday, September 18, 2009

sienz~

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 11:52 PM
sien lerhx..
where are u??
tis few days keep on raining
make me late reach home
cz
damn damn jam lerhx..
make me wana turn in leisure mall there
n then drive through all the small road
oni can reach home..
lol
n damn cold leh..
nowdays vy lazy 2 work ad..
haha..
cz
my heart keep on wana go play..
long time never go trip ad..
finding some1 pui me lerhx..
erm
where 2 go leh??
i wish 2 go pulau leh..
i wana go redang..
i din go b4...
i wana sit banana boat..
hahaha...
i wan 1 gang ppl go geh lo..
more ppl more fun..
hehe..
wana plan ad..
wish 2 go end of tis year..
may b some1 wil plan 4 me..
wana cari kaki ad..
hehe..
if really can go
hoho..
wana buy bikini ad..
n oso wish 2 go singapore when christmas..
there decoration damn nice leh..
hope 2 go wit lover..
haha
who wana act my lover pui me??

waiting 4 2mrw nitez again..
saturday nite again...
is poppy time..
wish 2 have sweet memory 2mrw nite..
i dun wan my clubbing nite always sad..

2mrw goin 2 curl my hair b4 goin..
cz my look is too young
always kena check ic..
lol..
wana make myself mature liao...
hehe..
after curl,ill show u all..
c whether nice anot..
if nice,ill curl it nex time..
hehe..

0 comments on "sienz~"

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez