Friday, March 20, 2009

wow! Is my bufday!!

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 9:45 PM
happy bufday 2 me;
happy bufday 2 me;
happy bufday 2 me;
happy bufday 2 me!!
haha!!
actually yesterday is my bufday..
yesterday spent my bufday time in genting wit darling;
tats y now oni write blog
n
upload my nice photo!!!
it was memorable!!
n it was nice whether in genting..
got abit rain in afternoon~
after tat was damn cold!!
haha~
when v wana bought ticket tat time;
i oni saw tat bufday on tat day;
u wil got free ticket~
n yesterday my boii bought 1 ticket oni rm38~
stil free 1 flying coaster ticket~
hoho
girls oni rm8~
guys need rm12~
i oso dunno y got different~
it s unforgetable 4 me**
thankz alot darling 4 bringing me up there~
i love eu!!!
now is time 2 showing photo**********
highland hotel~
me n darling wristband ticket~
outdoor theme park view~
dinasourland~
wow!big spider~scary!
corkcrew!!too bad~is close on my bufday!lol~
sob!!
merry go-round!!
my handsome darling infront water fall!
my turn!haha~
in dinasourland bridge!
took on the boat while goin in dinasourland~
boii boii alvin~
lol~make up is gone~
hair so messy~
while sitting in fake car~
hehe~boii ask me 2 sit inside~
wow~is cold!
beryl's house
hehe~flying chair~

0 comments on "wow! Is my bufday!!"

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez