Saturday, March 14, 2009

darling off 4 days~

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 2:09 PM
erm,should start my story on tuesday..
tuesday my boii start off;
then monday nite he come 2 my hse over nite;
the nex day,v plan 2 go the mines wonderland outdoor..
but,after v reach there,is super hot.....
lol..wat a sunny day..
then i advice my boii not 2 go out;
jz stay inside n take a lunch,my boii oso agree tat time..
but then after lunch,v hv ntg 2 do,my boii stil wana go out;
ok lo,then i follow him..
when v're goin 2 bought ticket,there incharge person told us inside are goin 2 renovation,so cancel..
but....stil open the small zoo,can feet de rabbit..
wa,so many mosquito bite me..lol..

hahaha,guess where v go after tat?
he wana go zoo..=.=""...
i dun wan..
i dun wana smell the animal smell..
then v go straight..
v went 2 genting highland..
hahahah..v go n take photo,go in snow world..
kakakaka...

when v wana go bac 2 KL,is ad 8something..
plus heavy rain..lol..so cold..


the 2nd off day,v're goin bac 2 hometown..2 visit his mom..go bac there for 3 days..

lol,yesterday oni bac home..2mrw start working..lol..n 2nite goin 4 dinner wit family..lol..vy lazy 2 write ad..

0 comments on "darling off 4 days~"

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez