Tuesday, March 3, 2009

25th febuary 2009

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 1:48 AM
erm,v went out at 9pm..
when v reach there i think oni bout 9.20pm..
cz no jam..
N then v go lepak lepak in time square.
.when v lepak 2 cinema,yeah yeah,i saw love matter start showing..
im so happy..
then i straight away ask my boii go n buy ticket..
but then...........
apalah,the seat left 1st 2 row..
v hv 2 sit second row..
lol..
so suffer 2 watch..
but then,i stil bought de ticket..
haha..
cz i noe tis movie is really funny..
after bought the ticket..
v stil hv 1 hour time free.
.n i saw my secondary skul fren in front gasoline..
i go there kacau her..
n then chat awhile..
after tat my boii say hungry,then v go eat at old town..
actually jz wana sit there waiting 4 time 2 go..
cz our movie is show at 11,45pm..
n then i go bac gasoline chat wit fren..
n oso took some pic wit her n my boii..

here is my pic~~

me n darling again~

v're in ONE~~
is me~~tracy buiby~~
my darling alvin boii boii~muackz~
me & michelle again...
tis is my secondary skul fren..michelle..

0 comments on "25th febuary 2009"

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez