Friday, March 19, 2010

my 20th bufday celebration ~

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 1:39 AM
happy bufday to me
happy bufday to me
happy bufday to me
happy bufday to me~
aiyo
im 20th ad...
so fast
i wish all the best to myself
all d bad luck away from me..
my dear fren was celebrating wit me at look out point
this is my 2nd bufday cake in this year~
which is 2nd celebration~
love it so so much~
having a great time with them
thx alot for giving suprise to me~
giving such an unforgettable bufday 4 me~
im really happy n enjoy~
thx alot to those who send me bufday wishes..
i love you all~
muax~
2nd bufday cake~
blueberry cheese cake~

babe vivian and babe steph~

babe sy~me~babe vivian~babe steph~

4 of us again~

kelvin~me~woei yeh~babe steph~

me and babe steph~

both of us again~

sister 4ever~

babe sy and me~




cosmetic set from babe vivian and babe steph~


thx thx~

0 comments on "my 20th bufday celebration ~"

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez