Sunday, March 7, 2010

cant sleep~

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 5:54 AM
really dunno wats goin on with me in this few days
totally cant sleep at nite
all my time are up n down
nowdays almost sleep at 6am or 7am early in the morning
laz 2 days
i got a msg from a fren
asking me am i sleeping?
if im not mistaken
tat time is 4something early in the morning
i replied
im NOT sleeping yet~!
then he ask me out for breakfast~!
i agree
since tat i cant fall into sleep..
so i wake up n prepare myself..
went out at 5something..
b4 i went out
my mom wake up
she ask where im goin
i told her tat im goin 2 breakfast
she was shocked
cz i hv been long time never go 4 breakfast as early as tat time
LOLX..
ya
is totally agree wat my mom said..
v went to tmn midah hv breakfast..
chit chat awhile then bac home..
haha
finally i can sleep after my breakfast
sleep til 3pm something oni wake up..
compare with yesterday
i slept at 7am
wake up at 5pm..
geng..
muahahaha
but i noe i couldn't continue like this
is really harmful for my health
but
wat to do??
i've try my best to get into sleep
but totally CAN'T~~!!!
is really suffer for me~
help help help!!
now is 6.10am
OMG~!! again...
==lll
head to tmn connaught dim sum later..

0 comments on "cant sleep~"

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez