Thursday, February 25, 2010

thank Q..

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 9:24 PM
i would like to thx 2 my buddy
who caring me
n
giving concern all the way
when im sad
u guys really care me alot
when im down
giving d 100% support
not even mad at me
not even scold me
not even leave me alone
really appreciate u guys
who leaving me msg
comment..
i wan 2 thx the most is the one who brin me out
when i ask from u
u were never reject wat i ask from u
since the 1day i noe u
i do appreciate u
please 4giv wat i hv done b4 this
n
i promise u guys
i wil not repeat anymore
i dun wan all of u worry bout me anymore
really feel touch when i got all the msg
comment from fb..
i really can feel d warm
i hv never feel tat b4
now i oni realise tat who are really caring
n
love me the most
in this moment..
i can feel it..
i promise myself
i won't torture myself anymore
i wan treat myself d best
n the vy best..
i hv more confident to move forward
b cz all of you!
but
u oso the 1 who make me hv this experience
let me gone through all this
make me grown up..
at last
i wana thx 2 my babe girl
really feel great to hv all of u..
TQ TQ TQ~

0 comments on "thank Q.."

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez