Monday, February 22, 2010

bleeding...

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 9:43 PM
is really hard to say out how is my feeling
my heart are bleeding
all the way
not even eat 2day
hard 2 fall sleep
although im sleeping
also will suddenly awake
i could not know how long can i stay
nobody know
nobody care anymore
everything gone
smoothly
quietly
without nonsense
i stay in my room whole day long
jz flash back all the memory
flash bac 4 years memory tat v've gone through
happiness
sadness
our study look
til
our working look
childish look
til
mature look
flash bac those funny memory
our genting trip
v fighting those funny action
bite here
kick there
catch here
catch there
hugging each other when v sleep
hold hand
kissing
giving me warm when i feel cold
always giving me support when i need u
after broke up a few months
finally v get bac 2gather lik laz time
but
how cum will turn all d prob bac
u're not already doin ur decision
tat u choose me 2 b wit me again?
y u wana HURT me again
N
again?
wat are u thinking
please dun make our relationship
so complicated
nobody could know wat wil b de nex
u noe i love u more than other
nobody understand
even myself
u should know tat
NOT i dun appreciate u
but u're the one who dun appreciate me
from d 1st moment
til
the last
im giving all to u
fall on u since the 1st day i know u
if u dun love me
y u stil giving me hope?
y u stil hurting me all the way?
i beg u
i jz wan d answer
y u make me fall on u again
n make me dissapointed again?
bleeding love.....

0 comments on "bleeding..."

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez