Friday, January 23, 2009

My Sweet Genting Trip~~~

Posted by +sugar babe tracy+ at 11:39 PM
me n my boii wake up damn early on tat day~
cz v're goin 2 genting 2day..
5am hv 2 wake up..
v took 6am bus to KL,when v reach KL almost 10am..
then oni took cab 2 genting wit his cousins..

v slept lik pig in the bus..
cz b4 tat night v happy til cant sleep..
2something oni sleep..
hehe..

when v reach genting..
i straight away go 1st world check in..
v wait bout 2 hours oni can get our room..
Fxxk..
wasted our time..
but no choice,cz is peak season,damn more people..
line up bought ticket oso damn long..

here is my picture~~


my boii took 4 me when v're waiting bus at 6am~



took in 1st world while v're waiting OUR room~

took infront of the wedding promotion~keke~

Mini Genting Highland~~


with the white christmas tree~


what a cute girl as my background~



hehe..my boii took 4 me..im so chubby~


aiya,so blur in tis pic~




wit my boii cousins~


wit my boii n 2 love baloon~


sweet memory~


wit my bf cousin sister~


merry go round~

big chocolate door~

in beryl's house~

















































0 comments on "My Sweet Genting Trip~~~"

Post a Comment

 

♥。ஜ。 ✖糖宝贝✖。ஜ。♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez